Single piece bracket (mono-block). Manufactured in 17-4ph surgical stainless steel by MIM process
- Establishes a new standard for quality and affordability.
- A Straight Wire bracket system with rounded contours for greater patient comfort.
- Generous under tie-wing areas facilitate ligation with either elastomeric or steel ligature ties.
- Center scribe ‘V’ channel aligns with the long axis for accurate placement and easy removal of ligature ties.
- Designed for error-free bonding positioning due to reference cues with tie wings parallel to the tooth anatomy.
- The central ‘V’ channel parallel to the long axis of the clinical crown ensures accurate placement.
- Promotes faster ligature tie engagement and removal.
- Provides excellent productivity and patient satisfaction at an affordable cost.
- One piece metal injection molded (MIM) brackets
- Fully programmed tooth-shaped designed brackets – a true Straight Wire system
- Compound contour base for optimal bonding
- Micro-etched base for optimal bond strength
- Offset bicuspid bases avoid occlusal interferences
- Faster placement and removal of ligature ties
- Low profile and rounded contour design for patient comfort
- Central ‘V’ channel for positioning bonding reference and faster ligature tie removal
- Permanent ID marking system on the bracket tie wings<%2